Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Unknown Wood piece [2 Attachments]


That looks like a well varnished seat that goes in a tender. With the plastic flap end pieces, they slide down into the handles.  That’s my quick guess. 

Google ‘highfield tender seat’ 

On Oct 29, 2018, at 8:21 PM, carcodespam@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:


I have found this piece of wood in my Sharki #60, build 1982.
Length is 85 centimeter (33.46 "), width is 20 centimeter (7.87 ") and thickness is 24 millimeter (1 ").
Each side has a plastic piece attached as seen in the pics.
What for is that ?

Sharki #60

Join to automatically receive all group messages.