Electronics: complete refit of hull 248, 1999 SM

Vic Fryzel

Hi everyone,

I'm about to start the refit of hull 248. I actually have it hauled and the masts down at the moment, so it's the perfect time to get a few details sorted.

As I'm working through the prep, I wanted to reach out and ask if anyone had any thoughts on best choice(s) for electronics/navigation/instruments? Not worried about cost or any of that, just trying to get what works best. I've had good past experiences in general with Simrad, Garmin, and Maretron, but have never used them on an Amel.

Any thoughts are appreciated!

Thanks,

Vic