Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Guma - SM2000 hull 261 for sale

karkauai

Oh, Keith, I am so sorry to hear about your accident and injury.  I wish you well and hope that your Guma finds a wonderful new owner.

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
SM 243

On Oct 31, 2018, at 4:28 PM, Bill Rouse brouse@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Keith,

I am really sorry to hear this.

Best of luck. Judy says hi!

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 3:11 PM Keith Carter keithcarter88@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Guma is all set up for a trip around the world.  Sadly, I had an accident skiing in March and can no longer walk - so the round the world trip will have to be done by other means.

My lovely boat Guma is for sale.  She’s a well looked-after SM2000 from 1999, with all the usual kit plus some extras (but nothing of which Monsieur Amel would disapprove) including solar panels on a targa frame and Webasto heating. Guma is on the hard in Kos in the Greek Peloponnese.

Message me on keithcarter88 {at} gmail {dot} com