Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Marinas / harbours in Hawaii

Stephen Davis

Hello Tadeja and Herbert,

We sailed from Panama to Hawaii in January 2018, and are currently in Hawaii until next year. Why don’t you email me at flyboyscd at gmail dot com, and we can talk about your options. Also, my wife and I are currently the Port Officers for Hawaii with OCC. If you are members, take a look at the Port Officer site, and I have a little background info there.

Regards,

Steve Davis
Aloha SM 72
Ko Olina, Hawaii

On Nov 4, 2018, at 05:02, herbert@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi all,

on our way from Panama to Alaska (starting beginning of 2019) we want to stop for ~ 2-3 months in Hawaii (March- May). Has anyone some recommendations where to stay with the boat? Is it necessary to reserve a berth? any experience, contact, info?

all infos are very welcome

thx, Tadeja and Herbert
SN 120 KALI MERA, still on the hard in Shelter Bay