Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Sailing Caribbean to US
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, November 5, 2018, 2:23 PM

Hello to the group,The first
days of january I will start the atlantic crossing from
Lanzarote via Cape Verde. We hope to sail upnorth to
Virginia from the Caribbean sea and leave the boat in
Deltaville? From the middle of May  until beginning of
August.Then starting upnorth to Newengland or Nova Scotia
and return back to Virginia in October, waiting for the next
season in the Caribbean sea.Any recommendations
or advices,  safe place to leave the boat ?
Wolfgang Weber SY Elise Amel 54