Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Sailing Caribbean to US

Wolfgang,

There are a lot of birds in Deltaville and will surely find your beautiful 54. Other than that, it is a safe place.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 3:22 PM webercardio webercardio@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello to the group,
The first days of january I will start the atlantic crossing from Lanzarote via Cape Verde. We hope to sail upnorth to Virginia from the Caribbean sea and leave the boat in Deltaville? From the middle of May  until beginning of August.Then starting upnorth to Newengland or Nova Scotia and return back to Virginia in October, waiting for the next season in the Caribbean sea.
Any recommendations or advices,  safe place to leave the boat ?

Wolfgang Weber SY Elise Amel 54 #162