Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Sailing Caribbean to US

Mark Garver

Wolfgang,

The Marina in Deltaville is in a pretty good location, with some good folks there. We are closer by car than boat, we are at the Severn River Yachting Center, just off the Severn River and it is a great place also, a number of live aboard's. There have been a number of SM's in Deltaville, and the price is good for the area. Do check out Severn though, especially if you have anything you want to have done to the boat, the team there is awesome!

Mark and Jennifer Garver
SV It's Good
SM #105
Gloucester, VA

On Nov 05, 2018, at 04:22 PM, "webercardio webercardio@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Hello to the group,
The first days of january I will start the atlantic crossing from Lanzarote via Cape Verde. We hope to sail upnorth to Virginia from the Caribbean sea and leave the boat in Deltaville? From the middle of May  until beginning of August.Then starting upnorth to Newengland or Nova Scotia and return back to Virginia in October, waiting for the next season in the Caribbean sea.
Any recommendations or advices,  safe place to leave the boat ?

Wolfgang Weber SY Elise Amel 54 #162