Re: Aft Head Hose

Duane Siegfri

Well, much to my surprise an overnight soak in "cleaning vinegar" (apparently a higher concentration) unplugged the hose.  When I cut the wire ties holding the 4 foot of 1" hose extension and aimed it into the shower pan, about two cups of hardened crap (and I mean that literally) emptied out.  After cleaning that mess up with paper towels I hooked the toilet back up and it flushed.  Not as fast as it used to, but immensely improved.  I'm giving it another overnight soak and I'm putting that on the monthly maintenance list.

Mark, I'm not sure if it's necessary to go to a more aggressive chemical but I'm going to keep your email in case this doesn't solve the problem.

Thanks,
Duane