Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] day fuel tank

Don’t bother.  Most folks just use a dual filter and some, including us, use the RACOR fuel filtering funnel.

Good luck,

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera, SM 007
Opua, NZ

On 8 Nov 2018, at 20:53, mfw642000@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi everyone. I am interested in fitting a day fuel tank in a super maramu and wondering if anyone has ever done this before. I would like to set up a fuel polishing system going to the day tank that would gravity feed to the engine. I was hoping to get another 100 liters of fuel as well.
I am looking at mounting it behind the cockpit drain pipes attached to the aft wall of the engine room.
Feeding the tank with a fass fuel filter and pump.
Really appreciate any advice
Michael 251 sm