Cockpit enclosure fittings

Willem Kroes

Hello fellow Super Maramu owners,

For the winter period I changed my new summer cockpit sprayhood for the old vinyl one I still carry on board. This also for het cockpit enclosure vinyl pieces I have on board. Some are not much used. In the garage I found 3 stainless steel bars. One just fits in and has two identical end fittings welded on. The other two are smaller and are identical with on each end different fittings. Obviously these are ment to be used for the cockpit enclosure. I have no idea where to attach these bars. I hope that some of you has identical fittings for the cockpit enclosure and will be so kind to inform me. For this reason I made 2 pictures of the bars and end fittings.

If you have pictures about the installation of a similar enclosure, that will be great if you email these to me.

Best regards,

Willem Kroes

SM #351 KAVANGA