Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Cockpit enclosure fittings [2 Attachments]
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Sunday, November 11, 2018, 6:23 AM

Hello fellow Super Maramu
owners,
For the winter period I
changed my new summer cockpit sprayhood for the old vinyl
one I still carry on board. This also for het cockpit
enclosure vinyl pieces I have on board. Some are not much
used. In the garage I found 3 stainless steel bars. One just
fits in and has two identical end fittings welded on. The
other two are smaller and are identical with on each end
different fittings. Obviously these are ment to be used for
the cockpit enclosure. I have no idea where to attach these
bars. I hope that some of you has identical fittings for the
cockpit enclosure and will be so kind to inform me. For this
reason I made 2 pictures of the bars and end
fittings.If you have pictures about the
installation of a similar enclosure, that will be great if
you email these to me.
Best
regards,
Willem