Power draw at anchor

Thomas Peacock

We are leaving St Augustine for a month, and I am trying to get my electric usage to near zero. I could only get it down to 0.2 amps (as measured by the Voltmaster/Batman). All breakers are off (at least the ones I am aware of). I have taken the “permanent” Sailor 24>12 volt transformer out entirely, fuse removed. I then noticed that the fuel gauge still works. I could not trace the wires. There seems to be 19 volts at the gauge, but one of the hot wires comes into a resistor. If I disconnect the feed, the boat power usage does go down to 0.1 alternating with 0.2.
Two questions:
Any idea where the fuel gauge gets its power from?
Any idea how to get the amps down to zero?
Thanks as always to all in this group.

Tom Peacock
Aletes SM 240
St Augustine Florida