Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Power draw at anchor

Mark Erdos

Tom,

Why don’t you disconnect the battery cables from the batteries if you are trying to isolate them from any drain? I am assuming this is what you are trying to accomplish.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Aruba

www.creampuff.us