From: Ian Shepherd <sv_freespirit@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Chain Counter Sensor
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 6:17 PM
I have bought a replacement chain counter sensor from Pochon
for my Super Maramu. It is the orange cylindrical type that
fits into a black round housing on the port side of the
Lofrans Tigres windlass. Olivier Beaute tells me that it is
easy to replace as the orange insert simply pushes out of
the back housing. However how this is achieved is not
immediately obvious. Can this be done by leaving the housing
in place and removing the rope side of the windlass? Does
anything have to be undone first and how do you actually
push the sensor out?

Any tips would be appreciated. I hope that the new sensor
cures the long standing problem!

Ian Shepherd SM 414 'Crusader'

Database version: 5.11121
http://www.pctools.com/uk/spyware-doctor-antivirus/