Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Rocna anchor

James Studdart

We also use a 40kg rocna. Flawless, we’ve never dragged once it’s set.

Cheers,
James.
SeaBean, SM344

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 17:39 Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I made a mock-up out of heavy cardboard using full sized drawings from Rocna before ordering.

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Nov 15, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Bill Rouse brouse@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Please remember that not all bow rollers are the same on all SMs.

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 4:07 PM Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I am very happy with my 40kg Rocna.  Snugs up nicely on the bow roller, sets and holds better than anything else I’ve used.

Kent
SM243
Kristy
Still stuck in snowy rainy cold Maryland...wondering if we’ll ever get out of here.

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Nov 15, 2018, at 3:04 PM, arthur@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

You who use The Rocna anchor and are sailing an SM wich size are working best?

Kind regards

Arthur Sundqvist

SM 435, Vista