Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Dessalator primary pump.

Alin Misescu

Hi Alexandre.
Thanks for your answer. My one is a bit different. Pls see the pictures, I didn't include the primary pump as it is removed. Maybe I will send a picture latter.
Thanks.
Alin

On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 at 9:42, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners]
wrote:

Do you have the “DUO D60” (which can be used with 24 Volt or 220 Volt?
You can find some information here:
http://www.nikimat.com/water_maker_duo_d60.html

Sincerely, Alexandre

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Dessalator primary pump.
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Thursday, November 22, 2018, 2:11 PM

Hi Amel owners.My
water maker primary pump, the one that sucks from the
strainer and sends water to the high pressure pump, has the
shaft badly corroded and needs replacement. I find it very
difficult to find specs so I can buy a new pump. Can anyone
advise me where to find them?My boat is
a SM 2k, hull 283Thank
you.Alin Misescu, SM2K, Wanderer,