Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Happy US Thanksgiving! [1 Attachment]

Mark Erdos

Yes! Happy Thanksgiving from Aruba where we just had the most awesome traditional Thanksgiving meal (lots of American tourists here who the island cater to very well)

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Aruba

www.creampuff.us