Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Jabsco Macerator pump

Mark Erdos

Paul,

The seal is easy to replace and is available from Jabsco. You can get the Jabsco part number for your particular toilets from here: http://jabscotech.com/technical-documents/

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us