Re: Missing furler release knob

greatketch@...

Paul,

Do you have the "new style" furling drum (the one that splits into two parts)? or the older "one piece" style drum?  The drive pins on the two are very different.  It is possible there are even more variations than the two I know of...

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

---In amelyachtowners@..., <paul.cooper74@...> wrote :

Hello Amelians,

The furler release knob (my name for the thingey that you pull up on and rotate 1/4 turn to disengage the genoa furler motor) has mysteriously disappeared from my boat here in Le Marin (stolen??).

Anyway, Bill Rouse believes someone on the forum has fabricated some of these since they apparently are no longer available.  Does anyone out there have one to spare?

Thanks,

Paul

MARACUYA, SM238