Leaking a/c in salon

rapp.jeffrey <rapp.jeffrey@...>

I have an Amel Super Maramu 2000, hull 323, built in 2002 to 2003 specs.
The a/c in the salon (only) leaks condensate, which eventually enters
the floor compartments in front of and under the sink, necessitating a
bailout. The problem, I believe, is with the design or installation of
the drip pan, which appears to have a corner missing from the
forward/port corner, allowing the condensate to drip from the pan. In
addition, there does not appear to be an adequete drain hose from the
aft section of the pan, which is divided into 2 sections.
Has anybody had this problem, and/or know of a solution?
Thanks in advance.