Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Cable routing 1988 Maramu 46

John Clark

Yes mine as well from the salon main panel however I discovered more breakers....

If you haven't done any electrical work I find it odd that the positive leg is dead...zero volts right?

On Sat, Dec 8, 2018, 8:18 AM Graham Cresswell grahamjcresswell@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@... wrote:

I have never seen a CB for the aft cabin lights. They always operate with the main cabin lights CB on the 12v panel.  It's a Maramu, not a Super Maramu and may well be simpler.

Kind regards

Graham
Jamesby
Maramu 46 #240

On Sat, 8 Dec 2018, 11:13 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@... wrote:

Graham,

Dumb question but, have you determined the DC breaker for the aft lights is operational?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us