Re: Cable routing 1988 Maramu 46

rossny@mail.com

Yes, there was a breaker on the wall above the head installed by Amel in my 1989 Maramu, mine had an outlet installed with it on the same mounting plate if I remember correctly. The back of the breaker was exposed on my boat in the storage area and may have had the wires disturbed when using the storage bins, it may be a spade connector come loose. Most of the wiring going for to aft was contained in PVC tubing run behind the carpeting, you should see a bump running under the shelf or support against the hull under the hull insulating carpet. There is at least two runs / pipes and individual wires exit at various points for devices on eah side of the boat. Good luck, Ross (still in NY...hi all)