Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Cable routing 1988 Maramu 46

Graham,

I believe that it is not possible to answer your question because Amel made changes to all model boats during each model's production years, and because no person in this group actually knows what previous owners did to your boat. Trust me on the latter. I have been aboard many different models and models with different years of production, going to where I absolutely knew something should be, only to find it either totally missing or replaced with something else.

It is risky to compare one Amel model to the same model, especially when they are old enough to have been owned by several owners, some of whom either didn't care, or didn't know how to maintain it.

I am sure with patience you will resolve your issue. If not, find a recommended electrician.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018, 06:11 claysparkes@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@... wrote:

Am I correct that there is a breaker in the aft head?