Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Cable routing 1988 Maramu 46

Graham Cresswell <grahamjcresswell@...>

Thank you to everyone who answered this and for the wiring diagram.

I cannot believe how stupid I have been!  For some reason for which I
can't account, I was convinced that the "AR" circuit breaker in the aft
heads was for the air-conditioning system, which we never use.  It turns
out that it is indeed the circuit breaker for the aft cabin electrics as
several of you have said.

Needless to say, once it was made, all the lights work again!

I'm sorry that I have wasted your time.

Kind regards and thanks

Graham

Jamesby