Re: Original Autopilot Integration With New Chartplotter

Hi Richard,
I guess that's why the make chocolate and vanilla

Cheers, Craig

---In amelyachtowners@..., <middleton@...> wrote :

Hi Craig, I’ve kept my boat simple. No radar at all. My only chartplotter is Navionics on my iPad. Navionics cannot display the AIS. Instead the AIS displays on Vespers own app. So it isn’t very integrated. (No radar because I do a lot of single-handed passages, and I see radar as a distraction - I’d rather spend my limited resources on other watch keeping activities. I’d rather have AIS than radar.)
Regards Richard M