Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Original Autopilot Integration With New Chartplotter

Hi Mark,
Got it, although you may be crediting me with more naivety than I possess.
Cheers, Craig (with a "C".  No prob, just don't call me late for dinner.)

---In amelyachtowners@..., <mcerdos@...> wrote :

Hi Graig,

I can see how you see that but I was addressing it you. I was asking you not to take the really bad advice from Richard M.

Agreed on running dark and silent off Somalia J

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us