From: amelyachtowners@... on behalf of MICHAEL JOHNSON mike.k.johnson@... [amelyachtowners]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 11:54 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: BBC News: Somalia piracy: How foreign powers are tackling it

Hi Alan,

We’re more than happy to cooperate with a register of owners especially those close to our number.

Regards

Mike

On 11 Dec 2018, at 12:08, divanz620@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thanks

That's very good news...

i see that you are SM 461...we are 437 ....I have a friend that is 436

I winder if we could make a register /list of who owns which boat ?

i'd be happy to maintain it, if you thought it could be useful ?

Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437