Re: [Amel] AMEL EUROS

Jose_Luis Isasi <jose.luis.isasi@...>

Hi Matt and Russ,

I have worked in my Euros since 2005. It is a very safe boat and I
would say that it is a solid base for a trip around the world but of
course it needs to be prepared. It is currently on sale cause I
cannot sail for family reasons, but I keep maintaining and upgrading
it. I hope I can help you.

I have deleted my comment about Geza because his page about Amel
Euros is not available anymore and what I have found on him is
related to another boat. Sorry for the misleading.

Best regards
Jose Luis

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Russ Roberts"
<russ.roberts.va@...> wrote:

Hi Matt,

I have an offer on a 1970 Euros. What has been your experience
with your
boat?

Russ

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 4:52 PM, matt <russisland@...> wrote:

Hi,
I'm new to the group-looking for the other owners of Amel Euros
39ft-to
exchange comments and ideas about this design:)
I'm in Oz and new owner of 'DARIEN' Euros No.88
Best Regards
matt