Re: Micron 66 Caribbean experience

Duane Siegfri

How many gallons of paint does it take for two coats generally and a third coat at the waterline?  For Biocop TF, Seahawk specifies 331 sf/gallon, so at 53' by an average of 12 feet (my guess) it would be 636sf/coat.  That would be two gallons per coat, so a total of 5 gallons?

Seahawk recommended Biocop TF for both hard and soft growth in the Caribbean, and it will paint over the Seahawk CuKote I have now.  They recommend this as an improvement over the Islands 77.

It appears to be available at Budget Marine, so it seems I don't need to buy it in the States and carry it down to the Carib.  Can anyone comment on paint availability down there?