Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Micron 66 Caribbean experience

Mark Erdos

Not sure who this is asking but,

It will take 5 US Gal cans to do as you ask.

Asking about taking or buying paint to the Carib is not really a question that can be answered. Where in the Carib? The term Carib covers a pretty vast area. If you are in the USA, I would seriously consider buying paint and carrying with you on the boat. Paint is available but depending which island you are on can be 1.3x the price of the USA. There are some other sources besides Budget, but again it depends on where you are going.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us