De: Jose_Luis Isasi <jose.luis.isasi@...>
Objet: Re: [Amel] AMEL EUROS
À: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: lundi 17 Novembre 2008, 12 h 27

Hi Matt and Russ,

I have worked in my Euros since 2005. It is a very safe boat and I
would say that it is a solid base for a trip around the world but
of
course it needs to be prepared. It is currently on sale cause I
cannot sail for family reasons, but I keep maintaining and
upgrading
it. I hope I can help you.

There is a hungarian guy - Geza - his nickname is Rotorman and he
started the adventure with his Euros. You can find some logs here.
http://www.meder. hu/eng/logbook10 .htm
http://www.meder. hu/eng/logbook22 _070420-24. htm

I had some correspondence with him but I do not know where he is
now.
He had also a web site but it seems it is not reachable anymore
(www.rotorman. hu).

Best regards
Jose Luis

--- In amelyachtowners@ yahoogroups. com, "Russ Roberts"
<russ.roberts. va@> wrote:

Hi Matt,

I have an offer on a 1970 Euros. What has been your experience
with your
boat?

Russ

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 4:52 PM, matt <russisland@ ...> wrote:

Hi,
I'm new to the group-looking for the other owners of Amel Euros
39ft-to
exchange comments and ideas about this design:)
I'm in Oz and new owner of 'DARIEN' Euros No.88
Best Regards
matt

Offrez un compte Flickr Pro à vos amis et à votre famille.
http://www.flickr.com/gift/