Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] M801E HF/SSB Radio power Supply

Dean Gillies

Hi again NIck,
Where did you locate the M-802 Transceiver Unit?

If somewhere around the chart table area, do you have any RF interference issues with the long signal cable run from the chart table area to the aft lazarette?  Did you have to install any suppression measures?
I suspect there is a dedicated conduit run for this cable but I've  used it already for my solar cables. (I've just realised maybe that additional unused conduit was meant specifically for SSB!).

Cheers
Dean

SY Stella
Amel 54 #154