Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel Yacht Owner's Registry

Mark Erdos

Mark,

I agree 100%.

If someone wishes to collect information about current Amel owners perhaps for the purpose of purchasing one, then they can keep a database on their own machine. I do not believe this was the intent of the group forum and nor should it be in the future. As a moderator, I only have one vote but will take the discussion off-line to discuss with other moderators.

Stay tuned.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us