Re: Amel Yacht Owner's Registry

Alan Leslie

I think you are all getting a bit carried away..calm down children.

This information is only available to forum members
Only Hull #, date of manufacture, boat type and name are published.
If an owner wishes to give more information that is up to them.

With no peoples names or contact details, how is this of any use to any marketeer?

Most of you provide this information and more when you post a message.

Mark Mueller, brass.ring@..., Amel 54 Brass Ring ..... it's all in your message for heavens sake !
Danny Simms, simms@..., SM299 Ocean Pearl
and so on.......

 We've had a lot of people think its a good idea to compile a registry and now it seems paranoia has risen to the surface.

Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437