Re: Amel Yacht Owner's Registry

John Clanton

Alan,

My opinion is that it is not appropriate to scold those who have concerns about their privacy, nor to label them as paranoid.

I appreciate what you are working on, and was enthusiastic to complete the permission form to have my information on the roster, but after (level-headed and unemotional) thought, decided not to do so.

Please don’t diminish your enthusiasm for bringing the Amel community closer together, but also don’t demean those members who have personal preferences that are different than yours.  We have strong-willed and independent members of this forum, but have always kept a certain decorum in our conversations.

John Clanton

S/V Devereux

Amel 55, No. 65