Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] NIKIMAT insurance update

Roque

Alexander.

Many of us have a lot to thank you for all the rich material you made available. Even owning an A54, I found  unevaluable information and used more than a few of your pictures to help me out. So, if you feel like, keep sharing your experience!

Glad to hear the insurance made a new offer. Things are getting better. Hope you will reach a fair deal in the near future.

If you ever decide to include Brazil in one of your trips, please let me know.

Thank you and happy New Year.

Roque

Attika – A54 117

Paraty- Brazil

Em sex, 21 de dez de 2018 às 23:07, sailor63109@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> escreveu:

Alexandre,

Your experience has been an education for many of us, myself included.  Please keep us informed as this develops as much as you want to.  It is appreciated.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Duane
Wanderer, SM#477