From: 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Sat, Dec 22, 2018 2:36 pm
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Dinghy for a 54

I’m not sure how much bigger the aft cabin top is on the 54 but, we have the hypalon version of this dinghy and it easily stows on our 53 (diagonally). Off shore we lash it to the aft cabin top. On the hook it is on the arch davits. It is a great dink and we’d highly recommend it to anyone in the market for a new tender.

http://www.highfieldboats.com/classic-310/

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper
Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275
www.creampuff.us