From: brentcameron61@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Thu, Dec 20, 2018 10:28 pm
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel Yacht Owner's Registry

Thanks Ryan... I was keeping that link alive until I figured out whether or not if I deleted the original message inn this thread, it would collapse the entire thread.  It didn't so I deleted the original message with the link in it.  The only link to the Registry should now be:

I didn't want to delete the links inside that file as it would have meant having to redo the registry on another sheet.   I wish there was a way to put the sticky up at the top for the location of this thread of the Registry and Update Forms but it's beyond me to do figure it out.