Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Dinghy for a 54

Ric Gottschalk <ric@...>

Had my AB for over 10 years. Minor svc only.
Bali Hai SN 24
Annapolis

Ric Gottschalk
Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc

No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc without express written confirmation by a Officer of the Corporation

On Dec 22, 2018, at 5:01 PM, osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

We bought an AB Dingy but are not happy with it. It started to part between the Hull and the tubes after 6 month. First after many angry mail they agree to repair. The repair man told us that this is not uncommon. Besides that it showed corrosion after 6 month and that is not under warranty. I would newer buy an AB dingy again. The customer service is sub standard
Paul on SY Kerpa on Jost Van Dyke