From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2018 8:29 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Larger stove?

We would like to upgrade our original 2-burner ENO stove.  Our options include a newer nicer ENO but all ENOs appear to have the same dimensions, which allows 5.5 cm of unused space on either side of the unit.

So I am wondering if one could make more efficient use of that space and install a larger stove/oven?

Does anyone have or know of a brand/model that is larger than the ENO and still fit in the space, which is 605 mm wide?

Thanks,

Paul C.

SM2K#238 "MARACUYA"

Martinique