Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Fresh water distribution pipework Maramu 46

christian alby <calbyy@...>

Hi there Graham
check dwg attached (all in french but easy to follow)
leaks in forward head should be easy to track, 2 fresh water lines only with limited connections, even though difficult access calls for slim & able fingers.
Good luck

christian alby - Désirade VIII - Maramu 116 - now in Canet en Roussillon

Le ‎dimanche‎ ‎23‎ ‎décembre‎ ‎2018‎ ‎14‎:‎19‎:‎22‎ ‎CET, Graham Cresswell grahamjcresswell@... [amelyachtowners] a écrit :

Does anyone have a drawing or diagram of the fresh water distribution
pipework for the 1988 Maramu 46?

I have a leak.  Whenever I switch on the water pump, fresh water
accumulates in the space below the forward heads but I can't localise
the source.  A diagram of the layout might be helpful.

Kind regards

Graham

SV Jamesby
Maramu 46 #240