Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Larger stove?

Mark Erdos

Wow!

I went to this page out of curiosity as we currently are not in the market for a stove. And my curiosity peaked when you said it was made in the UK and being British I always lived with the adage, anything made in England with more than two moving parts is going to break. But, perhaps there is finally an exception?

It makes me wonder how much money a person needs to spend on a boat to get into the category where a mattress more than 3” deep and a decent stove are standard equipment.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us