Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Larger stove?

Mark Erdos

Wow!

I went to this page out of curiosity as we currently are not in the market for a stove. And my curiosity peaked when you said it was made in the UK and being British I always lived with the adage, anything made in England with more than two moving parts is going to break. But, perhaps there is finally an exception?

It makes me wonder how much money a person needs to spend on a boat to get into the category where a mattress more than 3” deep and a decent stove are standard equipment.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Santa Marta, Colombia

www.creampuff.us

Sent: Monday, December 24, 2018 3:23 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Larger stove?

The Rolls Royce of cookers is the GN Espace range (gn-espace.com). They are in a different league to the rest on the market. Built in the UK but expensive. Sometimes you get what you pay for! I had one on my previous boat. Superb!

I still have the original Eno on my 54 and am happy with it, but it is not the same quality at all. The grill in particular is poor.

Kind regards

Nick

Amelia(Aml 54 019)

On 23 Dec 2018, at 12:29, paul.cooper74@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

We would like to upgrade our original 2-burner ENO stove.  Our options include a newer nicer ENO but all ENOs appear to have the same dimensions, which allows 5.5 cm of unused space on either side of the unit.

So I am wondering if one could make more efficient use of that space and install a larger stove/oven?

Does anyone have or know of a brand/model that is larger than the ENO and still fit in the space, which is 605 mm wide?

Thanks,

Paul C.

SM2K#238 "MARACUYA"

Martinique

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.