Re: Larger stove?

Arno Luijten

Force 10 has the burner in the back but they use a heat distribution-plate to spread the heat evenly. It works OK I would say, Noting beats a circulation oven but that seems a imposiblility for boat stoves.
The plate has a special curved shape to lead the heat to the front of the cavity. It also has a thermostat and a top grill / broiler.

We have been using it in anger for a few days now and is working as expected. It’s better then the original Eno. The regulation of the burners is much better. The oven is a bit smaller but it does not affect usability for us.

Arno
SV Luna
A54-121