Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Christmas in Barbados

amel46met

Graham
I am Tom Deasy S/Y Aphrodite
1983 Maramu #125 in St Lucia
I have the same problem. Hot water leak in forward head I disconnected. now cold water leak under refrigerator. I have seen other Amel’s run
New hoses under starboard floor boards. I probably will run new copper tubes up this same area. Let me know how it goes for you.
Good sailing Tom

On Dec 24, 2018, at 7:53 PM, John Clark john.biohead@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Graham,. We are in Carriacou.  Might have a few days off after New Year, perfect for a day sail...or motor to Barbados.  Will let you know.   Merry Christmas to you and your family.

John
SV Annie SM 37
Tyrell Bay

On Mon, Dec 24, 2018, 5:20 PM Graham Cresswell grahamjcresswell@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@... wrote:

HI All,

If any of you are passing through Barbados between Christmas and 6
January 2019, we will be at anchor in the bay just south of the entrance
to Port St Charles

Please give us a call.

Season's greetings

Graham & Annie Cresswell