Re: Rubber caps for Lofrans

earoygqnobuqyxflnnlje6pvepcircllumuqqvak@...

Hi Gerhard,

 I too am looking for the rubber boots for our Lofrans windlass and have not had any luck on my own, through Lofrans or in fact through ebay or britak uk.  Would you be able to provide any additional information doe sourcing these?

 I appears on mine that the fiber ring is integral with the rubber boot, does this come with the replacement?  i am surprised at how difficult these things have been to find.

 In fact Lofrans told me the windless must have been owner modified ( very skeptical of this) since the switches are always mounted on the deck, thus only had the switches with the hinged caps.

Any additional information would be great.

Best regards,

Dave Bruce,  sv Liesse,  SN006