Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Rubber caps for Lofrans [10 Attachments]

david bruce

Thanks Gerhard,   I think I ll order two new switches just to get the rubber caps.  Nevers hurts to replace parts before they fail.   Best in the  New Year to you, i appreciate the help.

Dave
Sv Liesse.  SN 006

On Dec 30, 2018, at 4:15 AM, carcodespam@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Dave,
the original foot switches are mounted on deck, same as at my Sharki #60, see picture FootSwitch5.jpg.
You can buy such switches e.g. here: https://www.svb.de/de/lofrans-fussschalter-taster.html
They are available in black or red. See pics.
Later on Amel has integrated the switches into the windlass, see pics FootSwitch3.png + FootSwitch4.png.
However the power circuit is always the same, see pic FootSwitch6.png for all Lofrans windlasses.
As far as I know all people with buildin switches to the windlass uses these types as spare parts:

Gerhard
Sharki #60

<FootSwitch5.jpg>