Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] TMD22 Turbo

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Steve,

I have a barely used turbo from a TMD 22 Volvo. I fitted it when I was trying to get the engine to perform to specs. I failed and very soon after replaced the engine. The turbo has been on my shelf since. NZ $500 ( about 320 USD) plus shipping from New Zealand. Money back (less shipping) warranty for functioning on install.

Regards

Danny

SM 299 Ocean Pearl

On 03 January 2019 at 07:16 "caliber33@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

 I have a TMD 22 Volvo Penta  1999/2000 Does anyone have a source for a rebuild kit or a rebuilt Turbocharger P/N 380291, new ones are almost $2600.00      Steve,  S.V. Forever Young,                      Shelter Bay Panama