Help !!!! WC Non-Discharge

bootlegger@...

Since being lifted back into the water yesterday neither of my two Jabsco
electric toilets have operated. The two controlling mcbs keep tripping
and there is no discharge from the bowl due to the non-operation of either
of the two macerator/discharge pumps even though the sea water fill pumps
which are meant to operate simultaneously with them are operating fine,
filling both bowls. Result bowls are filling and not emptying. I have
called Jabsco who were unable to help me.
As you will all appreciate out there this is a problem that is in need of
urgent resolution. Hope someone is able to be of assistance to me.

Frank Newton
Bootlegger of Mann
Amel SM2000 #321