Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Rough engine at idle

Mark Erdos

Miles,

I mentioned the engine mounts first because I really think this is going to be the cause.

Keep in mind that anything fuel related normally effects the engine regardless of the RPM. However, it is harder to notice fuel deficiency at higher RPMs. It is easier to troubleshoot fuel issue when a load is put on the engine (smoke or lack of power).

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us