Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Rubber caps for Lofrans [10 Attachments]

svsunnyside

Hi Gerhard
I can confirm that all info reported on your e-m are correct.
Next week I will be on board and I will install two switches bought at ebay Germany (corresponding to your last line but with different part #) .
I will post the results .

On Sunday, 30 December 2018, 09:16:10 GMT-3, carcodespam@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Hi Dave,
the original foot switches are mounted on deck, same as at my Sharki #60, see picture FootSwitch5.jpg.
You can buy such switches e.g. here: https://www.svb.de/de/lofrans-fussschalter-taster.html
They are available in black or red. See pics.
Later on Amel has integrated the switches into the windlass, see pics FootSwitch3.png + FootSwitch4.png.
However the power circuit is always the same, see pic FootSwitch6.png for all Lofrans windlasses.
As far as I know all people with buildin switches to the windlass uses these types as spare parts:

Gerhard
Sharki #60